Thursday, July 24, 2008

Travellin' On


Looks like I have a travel plan. Not exactly a trip to Africa but it should be quite an adventure nonetheless. I am taking my 15-going-on-16-year-old nephew on a road trip down the Pacific Coast. We'll head to Vancouver on August 2nd to spend the night watching the fireworks with my lovely husband Kevin and then Sean and I will hit the road in the morning. Car camping/cheap motels and perhaps the odd hostel is the plan. Head for San Fransisco and then turn around and come back. Kinda cool that a woman I recently met on the Croatia cycling trip lives north of SF, so we can visit her for a bit. As well, Liza and Paul are living down there so there will be a couple of familiar faces. I love the Pacific Northwest Coast and I know Sean will think it's cool too. It'll be good to get him out of all that is familiar. Time to shake up his known world a bit...and mine too.

No comments: